Volunteer Administrative Support Role
We are looking for people join our friendly team to help us deliver an excellent service our customers. If you think you can help, we would love to hear from you.
- To be the first point of contact for anyone calling / visiting DAS' centre
- Available all / part of Mondays and Wednesdays
- Working knowledge of DAS's service and current projects
- To attend staff meetings or ensure they have read minuets of staff meeting
- Offering general support to DAS board, staff and volunteers
Skills and experience
- Able to follow procedures and work both in a tam and on owne initiative
- Proficient in the use of computers and IT in general
- Comfortable using the internet, sending emails, researching websites etc.
- An ability to work with people in a flexiable and efficient manner
- A desire to learn about the running of charity offices
- A presentable, approchable person with excellent verbal communication skills.
If you would like to apply, please contact us at email@example.com